Friday, April 15, 2011

你班PK, 無眼睇...

1st pick again.
30th place again.

Though I must admit the hope for next year feels real and so not inflated.  I have nothing really smart to say right now, but I’d like to share a couple of thought experiments:

In the long run, do we want to tank it one more year for one more first pick?

What if Pat Quinn were still coach?
What if Craig McTavish were still coach?

If Sam Gagner had a more skilled group around him,  would he be a superstar?
If Ryan Smyth stayed, would the Oilers be where they're at right now?

Do the Oilers need to be rebranded?  Completely new beginning, completely new jerseys?
Can I win Daryl Katz's favour if I redesign a new Oilers look?
Will I get to chill and hangout with the Octane?

No really. Sometimes its like, give the girls the sticks!  They're actually making an effort and working up a sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment