Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm Out


Big shout out to all those who texted, called and thought of me when I was in the hospital.  Here I was thinking if I quietly disappeared, I'd fade silently into the shadows like Batman.

Speaking of which, have you seen it yet?

This started as an on the phone sketch

WOW!!  Anne Hathaway's Selina Kyle is stunning.  She totally pulled it off.  Nothing of the princess from some diary.  You can sometimes tell when they used a stunt double on the Batbike cause its was like,  nice legs, nice legs, manly BUTT with a wig, KABOOM!!

Also started off as an on the phone sketch

Plus the best moment was after the movie.  When I found out who played Bane.

You're kidding me

It was the exact same feeling when I found out the dude from Lord of the Rings was in Star Trek.

Also found out after the movie

It's almost like those guys were trying to pretend to be different people.  In front of 2 different cameras.  Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment