Thursday, April 24, 2014

Some WoW in my pocket

How deep was I into World of Warcraft?  Let's backtrack a bit and revisit some more (notable) lost and found pics from my Pocket PC:


Fem warlock.  Pop quiz!

What is a lady warlock called?  Hint, she can float on water and weighs the same as a duck.  Actually, we've already covered this.  Never mind, and finally:

Paladin.  My first character EVER

This was multimedia piece by nature where I scanned the graphite and refined it by squinting at my PDA while sitting on a park bench.  I had wanted to colour it digitally at first, but ultimately just printed it out.


And went crazy with pencil crayons


===

I found an "S" logo I tried to make look like the Lordearon coat of arms, but it ultimately didn't turn out.  Fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment