Thursday, August 28, 2014

DIII Expansion Complete

I finally finished Reaper of Souls.  Actually, I'll admit, this was a while back.
No in depth review cause I missed the boat, but I can say I did have a good time.  I really did.

When I reviewed Diablo III Classic, I only played until the beginning of Act III.  I didn't know how rushed or unpolished the last 2 Acts felt, but my brother said it was kind of meh.  Truthfully, I didn't find it so bad.  Maybe there were changes between the expansion and the initial launch.  Or, it's because I'm a bit of a fan boy.  Moving on,

Who did I pick as my nephalem?

Of course...

Took my sweet time to enjoy all 5 Acts playing the Crusader (Crusaderess?) on normal difficulty, and had fun running around in Sanctuary.  After finishing the final boss, I cranked the difficulty up in adventure mode, but after 2 weeks of hard looting, playtime steadily decreased.  I still drop in for a quick smack and smash here and there, but it's more or less for a casual run.

Overall - 8  Feel good changes / updates and feels more polished as a single player game.

No comments:

Post a Comment