Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Flip Flop

Following up my household encounter with buddy who wanted me to switch electrical companies, the very next day a rep from Energy Directly starts knocking on my door.  I have no doubt they sent a pretty girl to reverse the all the people deceived into switching providers to save 3.5 cents a year.

It's official.  I think it is infinitely more rude to ring peoples doorbell than hearing your door chimes and not answering.  Get off my property!

Speaking of getting off my property, I have a story to tell.  But actually, let's switch gears.  Why?  I had an unconventional guest in my house for dinner.  There was an interesting turn of events, but I have to process first.  Anyways,

Kurt Wagner.

Also known as The Amazing Nightcrawler!

Unfortunately, that has nothing to do with what's coming next.  Anyways.

I was thinking about my health and the susceptible heart I have.  I've been trying to get more exercise and lost a little weight, but I wonder if that's enough.  If, inevitably, I'll still have to install wires into my heart like my old man.  Or for that matter, deal with a messed up digestive tract during my mid life crisis.  Wouldn't it be funny if even after eating healthy and doing my best to take care of my body, I overexert myself and my heart exploded?

I'm intoxicated (Crown Royal)
I'm out

PS. I did not open the door for the Energy Directly girl...  Cause I didn't switch anything

No comments:

Post a Comment