Tuesday, June 18, 2013

knock knock

*open door*

Dude "Hi, I'm Ian from FlowerPower Electric.  I just want to make sure you're getting a fair rate for your power.  Can you tell me how much you're paying for your bill?  I'll wait here"
Monkey King "Uh, oh, ok...Uh"

*close door*

Green Queen "Who was that?"
Monkey King "Oh, ok...Power.  Bill.  Check.  Uh"
Green Queen "We're not interested"
Monkey King "ok..."
Little Princess "Door!  Door!"

*open door*

Monkey King "Hey man, you got shut down"
Dude "Wha?"
Monkey King "Yeah, sorry.  Try to have a nice evening"
Dude "Huh?"  Looks at me all befuddled.
Little Princess "Daddy!"

*SLAM*

HAHAHA!  The look on his face was GOLD!  He was so confused and didn't know what to write on his clip board.  Imagine a Neanderthal trying to figure out...square peg, round hole???

===

Little Princess "Daddy!"
I love my little girl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment